Bankruptcy and Debt Relief
At Freedom Law Firm, when it comes to debt relief, we’re experienced in:
Bankruptcy debt relief can provide a much-needed fresh start for people who are struggling to make ends meet. When you file for bankruptcy, your assets are liquidated and your debts are discharged. This can give you a clean slate and allow you to rebuild your finances.
Understanding Bankruptcy Debt Relief
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: When an individual or a business is unable to repay creditors, they may file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This type of bankruptcy allows the debtor to keep their property and repay their debt over time, typically three to five years.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: The most common type of bankruptcy in the United States is Chapter 7, which involves the liquidation of assets to pay creditors.
- Bankruptcy Myths: There are many myths about bankruptcy that can prevent people from getting the financial relief they need. If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney who can dispel any myths and help you make the best decision for your situation.
- Types of Bankruptcy: There are several types of bankruptcy that a person or business can file, each with its own set of rules and regulations.
- Small Business Bankruptcy Help: When a small business owner faces bankruptcy, it can be a tough road ahead. There are a number of organizations and programs that provide assistance with the financial and legal aspects of bankruptcy.
- Car Repossession Help: Car repossession can be a stressful experience, but there are options available if you find yourself in this situation.
- Foreclosure Help: If you’re facing foreclosure, you’re not alone. With the right assistance, you can keep your home and avoid foreclosure.
- Stop Garnishment: If you are facing garnishment, there are a few things you can do to try and stop it. Talk to your creditors, an attorney, or the court to see what might work best in your situation
Why Work with Our Bankruptcy Debt Relief Attorneys at Freedom Law Firm?
As one of the most experienced law firms, we have assisted many clients, just like you, better their financial situation and move on with their lives.
To find out more about our bankruptcy debt relief attorneys, call us at 702-880-5554 or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation.